We will never, under any circumstances sell or give your information to any third party, PERIOD. Your information is safe with us.
You can opt out simply by sending an email to support at creditadmiral dot com.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
- Personal Information You Choose to Provide
- Registration Information.If you specifically provide us information about yourself (physically type your name or email address etc…), your firm or company, and your practices when you register to be a member of one of our web pages register for certain services, or register for email newsletters and alerts. You may also provide additional comments on how you see us servicing your needs and interests.
- Email Information.If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
- Web Site Use InformationSimilar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and Web server logs to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
- How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a Web site, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Unless you specifically subscribe and agree, we will not share any of your information with third parties for marketing purposes of any type, period.
Notice of New Services and Changes
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
All of your information, if any, is stored on our secure servers with the industry standard SSL certificate to encrypt your data and protect it. Email correspondence that goes back and forth from us to you is not secure unless both parties have a security certificate when they send the email. Our company does not transmit emails with a security certificate since our business model does not transmit sensitive information through email because we secure all sensitive information, including any financial data you may or may not provide, on our secure servers.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or Affiliated Parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, the Site, the users of the Site, and/or our Affiliated Parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of the Site, ourselves, or third parties.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.