Admiral New features - NEW BILLING
As I am sure many of you know – faxing to the bureaus is hot right now with the problems of the USPS delivery and bureaus ignoring letters (it’s harder for them to ignore a fax because of the electronic delivery receipt).
Faxing – we now have a 12 hour delay on fax retries. Because 12 hours will put the faxing retry at an after hours off time – the faxes are getting through much easier! In our beta testing last week we had excellent deliverability! If your fax does not go through on the first shot – it will sit in the queued status and retry 5 times between 10-12 hours later!
We have also moved the fax log to the top blue bar for easier access.
Also we have added faxing to the miscellaneous bureau letters – the letters to remove an address, inquiry, fraud alert, etc.
2 Great New Features are available in your software:
Customizable Client To Do Lists – Now you can customize your client to do lists!
Customizable Client Categories – Now you can customize your client categories!
Two New Features have been installed to all Credit Admiral Systems
1. New Smart Credit API – we now API with Smart Credit for Easier importing of credit reports. Three new changes to the audit:
- All negative accounts now in red
- Column added to show what bureaus each account is on
- You can now enter a custom message for the front of the Credit Analysis
Smart Credit API Feature
New Billing for your clients – All Admiral Systems can now be linked to your existing Merchant Accounts. We API with your existing merchant account to have Admiral Control ALL of your billing. Here are some of the features in the new billing section:
- API with your existing Merchant Account – all billing controlled by Admiral
- Automatic Subscription Billing for Monthly Billing Models
- Automatic PPD Module to accommodate PPD Billing Models
- Bounced Payments Tab
- Automatic Billing Retries with customizable settings
- Kraken Subscribers get texts and emails to their clients to correct payment failures
- Easy to adjust charge dates, payment dates, and dollar amounts
- New reports allow you to easily pay your salesman or referral partners a percentage or fixed dollar amount based on signups.
Want to see a quick video of each of these new features?
Credit Admiral Billing